Song Reviews(:

So I'm tired of working on figuring out this PAGES problem..So I'm taking a break and actually posting something...

I figured I would "review" the top 10 songs right now.. I'll just tell you what I think, things I like and dislike about them..Just kinda ranting...Enjoy, or not...whatever :P

1. Just the Way You Are
Love, love, looove. Who doesn't?? The lyrics are adorable. Any girl would love to have the guy of her dreams sing her/or compare her to this song(: I guess I am just super cheesy/sappy :P

2. Like A G6
BLEH! *throws up* Hate it. Stupid, repetitive, annoying. Enough said. I was listening to 106.7 yesterday, and Ryan Seacrest said, "The first time I heard this song, I thought they were saying CHEESE STICKS!" I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

3. Just a Dream
Mmm, it's sad. I haven't heard it much. Its pretty new. But I do like it :)

4. Teenage Dream
Love it!!! Buuut it is WAY over played. So I am already tired of it...I covered it, with a few changes of lyrics. But I do really like it. This weekend I helped paint our new house. After listening to the radio the WHOLE time, I was pretty sick of hearing the same songs over and over. When this song came on for the 3rd time in under 4 hours I just shut it off...

5. Dj's Got Us Falling In Love
I really like it, but it's not a song I haven't really become obsessed with...Favorite line, aswell as everyone elses..."Imma hustla baby," baha. yup.

6. Only Girl(In the World)
Eh, it's ok. Not a huge fan. Liked it in the beginning...theeen I started hating it..Not sure why.

7. Dynamite
My sister and I did an acapella cover of this song.. It turned out really cool, but I don't really like it anymore. I guess it's just another case of over playing...

8. Mine
I love this song, it's so sweet and relatable.. I grew up with fighting parents, I honestly know exactly the feeling that she describes in this song (: Even though my parents divorced when I was little...I know it was all in God's hands...and it all worked out for the best(: Now I have two amazing step parents and 3 awesome step-siblings..(:

9. Club Can't Handle Me
I didn't really care much for this song to begin with, but my best friend and her brother showed me a cover by Tyler Ward <3, and I loved it. So the more I listened to the song the more I liked it...(:

10. Love the Way You Lie
This was my favorite song. But now I'm tired of it. But it's still a good song. The rap is clever, the lyrics are touching...(:

That's pretty much my opinion....Sorry if I bored you. :P

Monica

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you on all the songs that you said were overplayed. I can barely stand to listen to the radio anymore.

    You listen to 106.7 for an entire day and then you're set for the next 4 1/2 months. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's extremely annoying..!

    ReplyDelete