Fun Weekend, Good Monday, and Cover Week 4

This weekend was spent at my dads house. I always have a blast with my three step-siblings. Friday night started off with Carrington(my 10 year old baby sister), telling me about a dance she made with two other kids from school.

Here is a little clip of it:



After that we decided we would camp out outside with my brothers and their friend.

Sleeping Quarters








Carrington and I playing cards in our tent). Carrington looking like a creeper.







The fire that didn't really keep us warm.. But it looked cool! :P









Monday: Today I woke up and my sister and I did makeovers...sorta. Well, she made me over. I now look all vintage-y. See?
















We also went dress shopping for prom with Amber (my beautiful cousin who asked me to be her date ;) )buut I can't post a picture because that would just ruin the surprise (:

Last but not least, I did a cover. This week's category is: (drum roll please)

80's!!!!!!! WOOHOO.

Because I am the most indecisive human being on the planet. I am doing TWO covers. (:



3 comments:

  1. YAY! I Know your voice would fit perfectly for Love is a Battlefield! You aslo Did great on Beat It song. :D<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so sad, i can't see any of the videos...... stupid computer :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you singing both songs! You made your voice go in perfectly with the music! Great job! Carrington is soooo cute when she says "You did that on purpose!" bahahaha. Aaaaand you and Amber have fun at prom xD I want a vid of you guys slow dancing. Love you and your pics <3

    ReplyDelete