Yeah, yeah. I know...

Okay so I am finally admitting it. I have a problem. I am OBSESSED...
...with Taylor Swift. I usually don't go all crazy teen-girl-fan, but Taylor Swift is the exception. For my birthday I got the new CD. It was most definitely what it was worked up to be.. I am currently watching the Taylor Swift-Speak Now "Concert" from Thursday night. Thank you DVR(: and I have spent the day listening to all three T-Swift CD's on repeat. Woohoo! :D ! Anyway my point to this post iss.....

BEST SONGS ON SPEAK NOW: and codes in the lyric book(check previous post)
  • Sparks Fly(Portland, OR)
  • Back To December(CMT Awards)
  • Speak Now(You Always Regret What You Don't Say)
  • Dear John(Loved You Since The Very First Day)
  • Better Than Revenge(You Though I Would Forget)
  • Long Live(For You)

1 comment:

  1. That's cool Monica! Show it to me next time I come to co-op. :)

    ReplyDelete