It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

So I figured since it's finally December I would blog about Christmas music. Honestly, I am not a big fan of most
Christmas songs. But, I do have a few that I enjoy, like:
  • Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You
I love Mariah Carey's voice, its so powerful and it is just a cute song.
Check out her new Christmas album, Merry Christmas II You.



  • WHAM'S Last Christmas
I love the 80's feel to this song, its a classic. One of my favorites.
  • Elvis's Blue Christmas
Who doesn't love Elvis? His voice is like...well you know. Its so bluesy and just awesome.
  • Brenda Lee's Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
Again, another classic every time I hear it I think of the movie Home Alone when he is convincing the robbers that his family is throwing a party.
  • Lady Antebellum's Baby, its Cold Outside
Its a remake, but I actually like it better. (:

The other day while checking yahoo news, like I regularly do everyday. I saw this cute little girl, and a caption that said "8 year old's remake of Mariah Carey classic". Obviously, I had to read. Well this girl, she was amazing, and adorable. You know I was excited when I read this:

"Rhema Marvanne, an 8 year old gospel singer, recently remade Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas is You and Elvis Presley's Blue Christmas." (Yahoo)



No comments:

Post a Comment