Cover Week 7

Yesterday I started studying drama in language. The point of it is to learn how to read and understand Shakespearean plays. Obviously the play we have to read is Romeo and Juliet. Yayy! I have already read the first half of this play(by choice), so I was excited that I finally get to finish it. Anyway I read something in Act 2, Scene 6 that really stuck out to me:

"Conceit, more rich in matter than in words,

Brags of his substance, not of ornament.

They are but beggars that can count their worth.

But my true love is grown to such excess

I cannot sum up sum of half my wealth."

-Juliet

What she is saying is that someone who can count their wealth is poor, but I have so much love that I can not sum up how much of it I have. That just made me melt..

On another note, today was just a pretty day that I decided to do a mini photo shoot.




























I got these rain boots Saturday and I absolutely love them, so I decided since the weather was beautiful I decided I wanted to take a few pictures :)








Lastly, I did a cover! Week 7: Favorite Artist: The Band Perry

Hope you guys like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment