Quirky [kwur-kee]: Peculiar, Bizzare, Unusual

Everybody has that one weird thing about them, their "little beauty quirk"(click here to read the original article that I got the idea from). Everybody has something that makes them a little different a little, quirky. Although my "little beauty quirk" is not very noticeable, but It makes me, me! So here it is :














Now you may not see anything buut there are two odd things here. Right above my eyebrow there is a little dent. It's a chicken pox scar. The other is my pupil; it's huge. My pupils are abnormally sized. I never have to get my eyes dilated..


Anywho, tonight I went to youth and I played in the Youth Band(hopefully I'll have a video up soon), and got my bangs cut tonight. Also, I wont have a cover up (most likely) until this weekend. If I can I'll get it up tomorrow.

So uh, wanna see my bangs? Here they are:

No comments:

Post a Comment