Just Call Me The Grinch

I thought I hated Christmas carols before, but this week I learned what it really means to HATE Christmas carols. (Hence the title) Today, Ashley(my sister) and I performed at and Assisted Living Center(sort of live and nursing home). We have been preparing it all week, and getting irritated with each other in the process.

Although my mom warned my sister and I two or three weeks ago that we would be performing there, but of course we procrastinated to get music ready until this Monday. We practiced for hours on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. We got into arguments and by the end couldn't stand the songs we were singing, but eventually we got over it.

Today was performance day. It went pretty well; I only messed up once and Ashley did a good job of covering it up. We got lots of “thank you”s and “you did a very nice job”s after our performances, and to see how happy it made them made it all worth while in the end.

First we sang some Christmas Carols with them. Then we performed "It's Beginning to Look A Lot like Christmas", "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree", "Winter Wonderland"(Video below), "Baby It's Cold Outside", and "Let It Snow"(Video below)

Winter Wonderland


Let It Snow

After Christmas caroling Ash and I got a few pictures taken:


And had some fun in the car:


In the end it was a really great day((:

No comments:

Post a Comment