Top 10 Songs in The UK

So today after pondering about what to blog about, I decided to do a review of The UK's top ten songs. I figured it would be fun to here some unfamiliar songs. Some of the songs are ones we have here but there are also some new ones. So, here I go(:

1. When We Collide-Matt Cardle
What a good song! This guy actually won the X-Factor this year. It is really similar to the music in the U.S but at the same time it's so unique, which is not so common here. hah. It's cool(:

(Couldn't find a music video)

2. What's My Name-Rhianna and Drake
Good song, it's really catchy, it gets stuck in your head and you can never, ever get it out...Especially the "Ooh nana. What's my name" part... :P

3. Your Song-Ellie Goulding
This song was originally by Elton John. I have to say with her adorable accent and quirky personality it was charming and just awesome.


4. The Time-Black Eyed Peas
I really dislike the Black Eyed Peas. I don't know why. But this song just really bugs me.

5. Surfin' Bird-The Trashmen
Okay beware this may be the weirdest song you ever here. Ever.


6. Whip My Hair-Willow Smith
This song is ok. I don't hate it but I don't love it either

7.The Flood-Take that
This song is really strange. Not a bad strange, just odd, different.. This band was also on the X-Factor. How strange.

(again couldn't find a music video)

8. Hold My Hand-Michael Jackson and Akon
I really like this song. I'm curious to why it's not popular in America. Or at least that I know of. Oh welll.

9. Only Girl-Rhianna
It's pretty good but I'm already tired of it.

10. Like A G6-Far East Movement
In the first review post that I did I didn't like this song at all. But my opinion has completely
changed on it. It's even my ring tone!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment