Busy Bee(:

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."

I just had to share this quote..I found it today and I thought it was another quote that perfectly embodies the point of this blog.. Hope you guys like it.

So I apologize but I wont be posting a cover today.. But tomorrow I will, pinky promise. Here is my excuse for not posting :

Today was extremely busy.. To start it off I took a math exam on Florida Virtual School. Then I got ready to go dress shopping for brides maids dresses. My sister is getting married in a few month and we had to get them soon. After trying on a few dresses and a WHOLE BUNCH of shoes we bought the brides maids dresses and shoes for my mom, sister, and I. After completing all of the things on our checklist we had…one last thing to take care of… Lunch. We went to Chick-Fil-A and were all very satisfied. As soon as I got home, I had to get ready for horseback riding lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment