Cover Challenge

So today I came up with this weird idea, I have a friend doing these cool 30 day challenges on their blogs. I wanted to do something similar, but music related. I am going to do a "10 week cover challenge". Every week I am going to do a cover, but not just a random cover. They are going limited to a time, genre, etc. Sooo, here is a list:

1. Favorite Song from 2004-2006

2. Favorite 80's Song
(This one will be difficult :P )

3. College Band
(This is what my sister calls bands like Boys Like Girls, Cartel, Dashboard Confessional, etc)

4. Country

5. Favorite Song...Of the week.


Okay so I know this is only 5 but I want input! If anyone has any ideas for topics, or specific songs I would love to hear them!!!!!! Comment below or email me at monica.musicspeaks@yahoo.com! I want to start this challenge next week so hurry and email me!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should do Favorite 'Artist' or A Song from a Movie. :)

    ReplyDelete