Creations From My Closet

I officially decided that not all of my blog posts are going to be about music. So beware, you may see more random posts than music ones..

Tonight not knowing what to do with myself, I began to get the munchies. I made a glass of warm tea to tie me over, and decided that I should blog. I had just gotten finished deciding on my outfit for tomorrow which took quite some time. So, I am going to blog about just that.

It always takes me forever to pick out outfits for the next day. I change my mind over and over again and it's sometimes ridiculous. I tried on a bunch of outfits tonight for fun to show you all, what my style is like.. Whether its "in season" or not. (:


This outfit sort of revolves around the fedora and jacket... I got the jacket in South Africa so don't get any ideas ;) You can always replace the flats with converse, or flip flops.



This outfit was created out of Christmas presents.. and yes, I know, I am missing shoes :'( oh well. The outfit is pretty balanced between the skinny jeans and flannel shirt. The maroon jeans can really be matched up with a lot, blue, black, brown, etc.


Okay so here is another flannel (definitely the focus of the outfit)complimented by the belt which thins you out a lot. Also you are probably thinking, "What is up with her shoes?" I promise I'm not crazy! It's the new fad I guess. I think its awesome. The long socks look doesn't have to be with high tops it could be with low tops, or hiking boots. Sounds crazy right?


Another balanced look, no focus. Flowy vest, another article of clothing that is an automatic thinner.. I'm all about accessories rockin' the headband and gladiator sandals (:

Thanks for reading (:

No comments:

Post a Comment