I Love Me Some Rain(:

And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.

Gilbert K. Chesterton




All day we have had severe thunder storm warnings and tornado warnings, the sky has been black, and my dogs have been acting a little spooked. It began raining around 5:30 and hasn't stopped. Sadly I didn't get a picture (the picture above was from Rock The Universe, but I thought it fit). Anyway, I've always loved the rain..

My best friend and I even danced in the rain once :P

(Picture my mom snapped :] )










This rain caused for a very lazy evening. We ate dinner and are currently watching our 3rd movie for the night. We have eaten just about everything in the house(tomato soup, popcorn, yogurt, etc.) I love nights like this, relaxing and spending time with the family.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment