Bulletproof

Hey guys!

So I just realized that this is my 100th post! How exciting! Anywho, today after doing chores and working on my summer class I had some fun with my new hair. I have been wanting to fauxhawk it really bad and I figured "hey, why not?".

Make up tutorial here

You can't really tell from this wonderful quality photo(thanks a lot blackberry) but my make up turned out almost exactly like the girl in the tutorial. Minus the crazy green stripe under the eye and white dots. When I walked into my livingroom to show my cousins my new look one of them immediately said "You look like La Roux!". La Roux, if you don't already know, is the singer of the song Bullet Proof. So I decided to do a for fun cover of the song. Its not the full thing but it was the best I could do in the 5 mins I was willing to spend on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment