Hair Reviews.

Hola amigos!

So as you all know in the last month I have cut my hair 4 times(yes four it was cut again today). I started out like this first picture and made my way all the way to the last one.


Well I'm going to do a little hair review.

Hair Number 1: Long
I had this haircut for a really long time. It was starting to get boring and just annoying(hence the reason for cutting it). I could wear it up if it was being bad, straighten it, or scrunch it with some hair gel. But after awhile it all looked the same.

Hair Number 2: Medium
This hair cut was one of my favorites. It was so easy. All I ever had to do was blow dry it real quick and it was done. It looked good with natural wave and it was just perfect.

Hair Number 3: Bob
1 word HORRIBLE. I guess I just hate bobs. This haircut was so hard to handle it had to be blow dryed and straightened everyday and I just don't have time for that!! It flipped out on the ends and would get a couple of wavy pieces around my face. Lets just say I was happy to cut it off.

Hair Number 4: Long Pixie
This haircut was great..But not necessarily my style. It was adorable but a little too classy. I only liked it when it was styled really smoothly. It always looked really soft and I wanted it to look more edgy. It was a good haircut for someone working in an office or as a teacher though, its easy and mature-looking.

Hair Number 5: Pixie
My favorite! Its pretty short it the back and really choppy and wispy on the top and sides. I'm really excited to try styling it in cool ways. Keep an eye out for pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. I just can't express how much I LOVE YOUR HAIR! You are such a beautiful person inside and out, And I so one of the FEW lucky one's to know just how truly special you are!
    Much love you from ME :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am one of the few lucky one's..... Had to fix that, LOL

    ReplyDelete