First day of summer

Since school let out I've either been in Africa or inside. But today was different. Today was the epitome of the word summer. First of all, I slept in. Now it's not the first time I've slept in this summer but usually I am woken up countless times throughout the morning until I'm so irritated that I just wake up. But today I slept (uninterrupted) until 9:15(WOOHOO!) After that I had to clean a little bit(but that only lasted an hour). I spent my afternoon on the lake. First my step-dad and I went out so that we could get the Jet-Ski's ready for our Fourth of July party. Then once I had completely drained the gas on mine we attached the tube to his and he spent the next hour trying to get me off of the tube. (Let the record show that I never "fell" off. The only time I was in the water was when I caught so much air that the tube flipped upside down.)




waiting to go tubing

Anyway, I would have to say this my favorite way to spend my summer. I ended up with sun burnt arms and legs and weird tan lines (thank you life jacket). But I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment