Natural Beauty

Lately I've been pretty lazy not been wearing make up at all.... I guess in a way I just feel like: its the summer, I want to be able to jump in the pool and not worry about runny make up. Or I want to be able to go outside and not worry about sweating it off. So for the last two weeks I have worn little to no make up all but two times.

Today I stumbled upon a video that made me happy about this recent change. It also made me happy that I almost always wash my face before bed after wearing make up.




Gross right? Anyway I've recently decided that you don't need to look like this to be pretty:



I don't know if its just me but I am perfectly happy looking like plain old me. I've come to find that I don't have to stress over how I look or constantly be worrying about what to wear... Natural beauty is the best kind... So to all girls out there like me... DON'T TRY SO HARD.


Plain old me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment