One Mans Trash is Another Mans Treasure

Hello everybody!

Saturday my stepmom, sister, and I went thrifting. Thrifting maybe one of my favorite ways to spend my time. There is nothing better than looking through antique shops and finding cool stuff for cheap. We went with a couple things we wanted in mind, like scarves, felt, clips, etc. All of these things were bought to make hair accessories.

The thing about thrifting is it ccould be a hit or miss. You may hit the jackpot and find a million things in one store and nothing in the next. But the great thing about going with people you will have fun with is that you will always have a good laugh.

Our first jiffy store hot dog(it was de-lish)

Our thrifting was a success. In the end between the three of us we had bought 5 pairs of jeans, 12 shirts, 2 vests, 2 pairs of shoes, 3 belts, 17 scarves, 8 fabric pieces(felt, table cloth, etc), a tie, and a dress for $40.

All the stuff..

So Sunday and Monday were spent crafting. With our 17 scarves we have created 4 hair bows, 2 rings, 5 flowers, and 2 pairs of decorative flip flops.

Left side(three bows, white, black and blue flip flop, flower, and ring) were made by me
Right side(three flowers, pink flip flop, hair bow, and ring) were made by Stephanie(my step mom)

All of this girl time has been a lot of fun! I love doing things like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment