Catching Up

Hello Everyone!

Forgive me. Since I've returned from the land of lions(to all of my SA friends...that was a joke) I've been extremely busy. Between going back and forth between parents houses, having family get togethers, church, etc. I have been to busy to blog. Anyway, I have to update you all on a couple things. First of all, I officially have a pixie cut. (continue reading to see pictures)


What do you all think? This is most definitely my all-time favorite haircut out of the three. Also my friend Lauren(22 but you'd never know it) came over Wednesday and we did a cover. Its a mixture of a couple videos we made. We had a great time just being silly and acting like little kids. The cover wasn't perfect. It had a lot of parts and was just really difficult. But it was a lot of fun. The song is Dog Days Are Over by Florence and the Machine.



Keep an eye out for more covers by us. She'll be coming over this Wednesday for another round!

Today my cousin, best friend and I had a quick photo shoot. We got a couple really great pictures!

Regina(Cousin):








Tana(Best Friend):







Me:





Togetherness:

1 comment: