Family Time

As I sit on the couch blogging from my new(old) blackberry, getting ready to watch Remember Me with Robert Pattinson I'm thinking about how quickly this weekend has passed. Friday night was spent playing hide and seek on golf carts and electric scooters which ended with a broken golf cart and one broken electric scooter. Saturday my step mom and I woke up bright and early to help put together our neighborhood coffee and doughnut breakfast. Then we went home and took a "nap", which consisted of laughing, giggling, and discussing American Idol. After that we headed to the store and out to dinner. And now after a long day my whole family is sitting on the couch relaxing.. How have you spent your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Casey Abrams got voted off :''(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must say, that this was one of the best weekends I think we have had in a while. As I sit here and think of all that we were able to fit into One weekend, it's just crazy (not to mention good attitudes). And my amazing birthday! I love you Monica! Thank you for; Being You, Muah!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete