Carpe Diem: Seize the Day



*If you can't read this quick enough there is a stop button when you roll your mouse over the right bottom corner*

Lately I've been on a "live in the moment" kick.. I may have mentioned it before.. I've found a lot of quotes that sort of go with it and these are a few of my favorites (:

I've recently decided that I don't want to live with any regrets. I don't want to look back at my life and realize that I wish I had or hadn't done something. I want to be that person that lives an adventurous, interesting life that leaves a legacy and lives on after they die. I know someone else who lives by the same "motto" and listening to some of his plans are inspiring. For now, I will have to wait until I am old enough or adult enough to go through with some of my plans, but I refuse to waste away my life anticipating what those things will be like. For now I want to do what I can and enjoy life as a 14 year old even if it stinks sometimes. "One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching."

what are some of your favorite quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment