No Time For Shenanigans

Hey Everyone!
So if you haven't noticed I have been doing a not-so-stellar job at blogging. But no worries I'm going to start getting back on track and blogging every other day and if I can...every day! Now I haven't been just slacking lately. I've had absolutely nothing interesting to blog about. My life has consisted of school and church. I have had zero time for anything else...hence the title.

Anyway, last night after school some friends (including biff) and I went to see the new movie Soul Surfer, which was incredible. Then we went back to her house and went to bed before midnight...as usual. This wonderful Saturday was spent at biff's house and consisted of playing board games, eating, and watching movies. Here is a picture I snapped of biff at Mcdonald's after the movie last night: Such a creeper<3














I will try to get a cover up this week so keep an eye out! Also if you don't follow the Music Speaks page on Facebook GO LIKE IT! I post updates and the link whenever I post on the blog :) The link it on the About page up there^.

No comments:

Post a Comment