The Beautiful Exchange

Hey Followers!
Tonight I went to my church youth group, like always. At four o'clock I headed over for band practice(will try to get some videos and pictures up next Wednesday night!). One of the four songs in the set tonight was Beautiful Exchange, which was perfect because the service was all about the most beautiful exchange that every took place... It is one of my new favorite songs.



Anyway, tonight was just incredible; the service, the worship set, everything. Tonight I was pretty excited about my outfit. Not to brag or anything but it was pretty stinkin' cute ;) I just started following this blog, Flattery (click here to visit), and she has been my inspiration for outfits! If you saw yesterday's post about my cork board her pictures are all over it. Here is what I wore tonight:


I am digging the royal blue stockings! And I would have loved to wear this with a flowier shirt.. oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Forgot to mention that all of those clothes are mine... So cute.

    ReplyDelete