Creativity At It's Finest (:

Hey followers! So this last weekend has been full of movies, friends, junk food, and fun :). Today my family and I tried something new. We decided, because we couldn't decide between two movies at the theater, that we would watch two in a row. After the first movie (Hanna) we all went to Wendy's together, which is a first in years. Then we went back to the theater to watch the second movie(Arthur). Both movies were incredible and I was really thankful we didn't have to choose one.

After returning to mi casa I decided I would rearrange my room. And after lots of dusting, swiffering, and having Gigantor(my step-dad) help me move my bed it was complete. I decided to try and do something new and turn my second dresser into a desk for school, which turned out awesome :)



While ooVooing my friends today I got this idea to decorate my desk with paper flowers.


ooVooing(:



Creativity at its finest :)

I got the idea for these flowers from Leah Fung's Vlog. She uses dictionary paper but I didn't really have an old dictionary laying around that I could just tear up, plus I wanted to make it a little more personal. So I copy and pasted my favorite chapter in the bible (1 Corinthians 13) over and over again and printed them. I really like the way it turned out and it was tons of fun. Maybe I'll add a few more artsy touches to my room! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment