What's on Your Bucket List?

Hey Everybody!!
After a fun weekend I had a blog post all planned out in my head. Sadly it was going to be mostly pictures and of course I left my camera at my dads. Oh well. Ill post them tomorrow night. This week is going to be insane. Lots of school work, work on Thursday, and Saturday is my sister's going away party. No worries posts will continue.

Today I heard this quote: Life is not measured by the number of breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away. I love this because I've gotten into this new kick that I want to live life in the moment and not have any regrets.


So today I am going to blog about my bucket list of things I want to do before I die. Here it is:
1. Travel the world
2. Make an impact on someones life
3. Throw/have a surprise party
4. Write a book
5. Learn to play an odd instrument(ex. melodica)
6. Live out of the country for at least 6 months
7. Learn to bake(well)
8. Have a snowball fight
9. Try vegetarianism
10. Learn to surf

These are really general, common ones. Maybe I will put up another list later with some more personal ones. What's on your bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! One of the things I want to do is live in a different country for at least 6 months too!

    Cool list!

    ReplyDelete