The Yoosh(;

Today was pretty much the usual Monday. School, some chores, and by the time I had completed everything for the day it was only noon, gotta love homeschooling. So I decided I would just relax and play piano. Around 2:30 Gigantor arrived home, we spent the whole afternoon watching covers and eat delicious Greenwise pizza. After that I headed over to the barn for my weekly riding lessons. Tonight I'm just sitting around with my family watching one of our many "family shows". Also I'm going to search the web for some more ideas on how to make my room like a little more "artsy"*see last post*. Have any ideas email me at monica.musicspeaks@yahoo.com

One of the covers we saw today was:



My sister showed me these guys a couple of days ago and I have just been obsessed with them. This is one of my favorite covers by them :) Hope you guys like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment