Stolen kisses are always the sweetest

Hello everyone!
Apologies for my week long disappearance. I've been at my dads since Thursday and haven't had a chance to blog. But I'm back!

So real quick, let's talk about kisses. Okay you are probably a little confused right now, but my cousin came over today and told me about her plans to make a collage of historical photographed kisses. Being the hopeless romantic that I am I love the idea.

One of the oldest and most well-known kissing pictures ever.(NY Times Square/V-J Day)


Royal Weddings


The newest historical kiss(Vancouver riot)

I absolutely love the last one. The fact that it is proven spontaneous, it's romantic, and its just perfect. I feel like this picture is a piece of art waiting to be hung up on my wall :) I've always loved romantic or sweet pictures but these (possibly because of the historic aspect) are my all-time favorites.

"Stolen kisses are always the sweetest."-Leigh Hunt

Also a quick update: I got a haircut.. The first of many for the summer (I'm planning on ending with a pixie cut).


Before


After



Sorry for that some what random/scatter brained post. Might post about youth tonight or tomorrow so make sure to check in!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds adorable :) I haven't seen that last photo of the couple in the riots before but it's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete