African Adventures

Saturday:
That day we had Ashley's bridal shower which was lots of fun :)


The bride-to-be with her gifts


The girls just chatting :)


Sunday:
We visited the Lion and Rhino Park for the second time. I could post a million pictures up of this.


Lion and Rhino Park


5 month old lions


Playing with 2 month old tiger cub. He was grumpy and was flailing around.. hence my facial expression.


Monday:
Today we went on a tour and learned about elephants.. We got to feed, pet, get kisses from, and ride some of the most amazing creatures on the planet.


Getting a kiss.


Riding the elephants :)


Getting ready to go in the hamster ball(I love my grandpa)


Having fun with grandpa


Visiting the Hartbeespoort Dam. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

1 comment: