I Hope Heaven's Like This:

Hey everyone!
So today was the day I had been looking forward to all week. My mom, sister, sister’s fiancé, and I went to one of Joburg’s many malls. Let me just tell you now that you haven’t been shopping until you have come to South Africa.

First of all, I have never seen so many malls in my life. If I were to take a guess I’d say there were some 10 or 15 malls within a 60 mile radius. They are everywhere...I’m not even joking. Last time we visited this lovely country we went to like 5 of them.

Also, they are huge and each one is unique. Some of the malls have up to three or four stories, now that may not be that much… But coming from my town, that has one mall that is one story and probably only has 50 stores, it is amazing. Every mall has at least 3 stores in common (Edgars, Woolworths, and Mr. Price) but all of the little boutiques are different.

These malls are seriously like heaven for me. I could spend days just browsing through all of the stores. I found a couple of really cute things today. But since I am running on a pretty small budget I tried to shop only on sale racks. Sadly, I still spent $70 on only three items (it was worth it).

I have been hunting down a pair of boots like this since we got here. 25% off? I think yes.
Edgars


I feel like these shoes have a sort of vintage feel to them.
Mr. Price


The cute dress that looks much less.... shapless on.
Edgars

Coffee at Mugg and Bean

In heaven

I hope this makes all of my fellow fashionista's want to visit Johannesburg! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment