breaking news!

So I have a couple of MAJORLY important things to tell you all!

Wednesday I got a new guitar! Lately I have been looking for a nice, electric/acoustic. Well this EXTREMELY NICE, electric/acoustic is an Ibanez (if you aren't familiar with brands of guitars Ibanez is incredible) and its blue.


Thursday my family and I went to Sun City and rode the fastest zip line in the world. It was amazing. (that is not a picture of me or anyone in my family. sadly i had issues getting the pictures on the computer so i got this one from google)



Saturday(today) my family went to the spa and I had to most relaxing day of my life. (I probably looked like this.)



Sunday(tomorrow) my sister and her fiance will no longer be my sister and her fiance. They will officially be Mr. and Mrs. Miguel Rodrigues. Wow, how time flies.



Just a heads up: This MAY be my last post here in South Africa. Tomorrow is Ashley's wedding and Monday we will be flying out to go back home. If you don't here from me I will try to post Tuesday or Wednesday so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment