Kept Accountable

Hello everyone!
So my sister and I recently decided that everyday that we are home ALL day that we are going to eat mainly fruits and veggies(with the exception of quinoa and yogurt). So to keep myself accountable I have decided to blog about it. (beware this is a little bit of a rip-off of my sisters many food posts)

Breakfast:





Banana, Apple(with cinnamon and brown sugar), Strawberry yogurt

After that my mom, sister, and I went on a walk (:



Lunch:





Salad with carrots and french dressing, quinoa with carrots and chicken broth

Snack:
I had a bowl of healthy sloppy joe meat(because I was starving and mumsy suggested eating protein)




Also throughout the day (every time I got a random urge to eat something sweet) I ate a bite of this. It may sound dumb but hey it worked!

Dinner:



Fish soup(Yumm)

I also ate a salad just like lunch with my dinner :)

So I'd say I did pretty good! Now I just need to continue this for the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment