Just A Quick Update :)

Hello everybody!
Because I am feeling lazy (and its 11 PM here) I am posting a quick update, a couple pictures, then I am heading to bed. Today we went to the University Miguel plays soccer at and had a cappuccino at the on campus restaurant while he went to physical therapy for his hurt leg. Then we went shopping in a little plaza area and I got four very cute things :) After returning home I completed my new favorite book, The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks. Then we headed to the airport to pick up my step-dad, Grandpa, and grandpa's fiance. When I got home I got to video chat with my dad, step-mom, and siblings(who I miss so much). Today was a really nice, fairly chill day and I really enjoyed it.

Cute cargo pants(which were on my list of articles of clothing I wanted...CHECK)


Baggy sweater(really cute on)


Can you tell I like hunter green?


Lastly I got these glasses(which according to Miguel's sister look like bug eyes). I don't care though...I love em ;)

Make sure to check my blog tomorrow night! Should be a pretty interesting post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment