The Exception

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts this last couple of days but I'm not exactly sure how many of you will continue reading my blog if I write about the fact that I sat around and just "hung out". This last two days have been just that with the exception of my interesting night last night. After shooing my sister and her fiance(Miguel) out the door for their date my mom, twin(Miguel's sister), and twins mom frantically got ready for my sister's bachelorette party. (Read her post here for more detail) We met the other girls at the location and awaited her arrival. While opening gifts she was told before opening the last gift she had to make R500($80). Let's just say that was the best part of the night. We walked around the entire place watching her ask people for money. After two hours she made R3,000($500).

Twin(Nicole), Me, Ashley

asking for money

My sister and I

No comments:

Post a Comment