Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Hey Guys!

Today was full of running wedding errands. We visited the venue and got the last minute details ready(well most of them) and visited yet another florist to compare the first. While at the venue mumsy took a picture of Ash and I that I just LOVE.

So far I am thoroughly enjoying this trip and I really missed my family-to-be, which I have realized a lot in this last couple of days. I'm so excited to see the rest of the family soon and I cannot believe how quickly the wedding seems to be approaching.


So today my twin (Ashley's fiance's sister Nicole) taught me how to do this:

This....is called stippling.

These pictures probably look completely normal from far away but what you don't know is that they are composed of only dots. I kinda cheated and traced the outlining of the pictures but its only because I lack majorly in the artistic department.

Awesome huh?

I can't decide which I like better...

What do you think? This is actually way easier than it looks (especially when you cheat...) :)

"Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you have lost it you can never get it back.."

1 comment: