where cute meets tomboy

Hey guys!
So today, day 10 of our South Africa trip, was shopping day numero dos. Although today was not nearly as spectacular, to say the least, as the first I still enjoyed myself.

Another picture in heaven a.k.a Woolworth's shoe section(check Wednesday's post here)

My outfit today was a little more tomboy-ish than usual(which was what I was going for). I wore the floral shoes(see here) with this outfit.. I pretty much went Au Natural with my make up today(don't you just love the random touches of foreign languages in this post?) and threw my hair up into a cute, messy bun. Getting ready today took me like 5 minutes...it was great. While shopping, I just couldn't resist trying on the "Lady Gaga shoes" (or so my mom calls them) that I have been eying for our last 3 visits to Woolworths.

After returning home my sister and I began making dinner(my mom instructing me what to do every 5 seconds because I can't cook if my life depended on it).

Perfect bonding time for us

No comments:

Post a Comment