Check

Hey everybody.
So today was pretty all over the place. It started off not so great, to say the least and got better as the day went on. This evening my mom and I hit up the local TJMAXX and Olive Garden. I have recently created a list of articles of clothing I want. Here are some of the things I found:


Crocheted vest/ crop top/ flowy tank/ crop top

Crop tops? Check! Crocheted Vest? Check! :)
(You will be seeing 'modeling' pictures of these soon)

Clean Week: Day 4
Breakfast: Protein/Greens Shake
Snacks: Protein bars
Lunch: Chicken Ranch sandwich
Dinner: Chicken Gnocchi Soup and Salad
Dessert: You don't want to know.

4 comments:

  1. I should be getting hand-me-downs soon?? Hopefully??
    Lol Jk
    Iloveyou<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starwberry white chocolate cream cake( it was just like a 2 inch by 2 inch cup )

    ReplyDelete