Practical

Hello my wonderful followers :)
If you check back to this post will see that I got an adorable little purse from Target. Today I finally got to use it. Hallelujah! Can I just say how wonderfully practical this thing is? I know, you are probably thinking, How in the world am I going to fit everything into that tiny little thing? Well you can't, but you can put a pack of gum, car keys, sunglasses, a snack, the necessities that you just can't go without. Hence the title Practical.

Practicality: Headband, guitar picks, capo, sunglasses, lip gloss, pen, 2 bucks.

These things are super important to me and need at all times. All I was missing was a pack of gum and a protein bar. This bag is just perfect for a trip to the grocery store, church, etc. Gotta love the practical purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment