Smile

"Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It may be the only sunshine he sees all day."

Flannel:Kohls(or Target?)/Shirt: No clue/Shorts:Hand-Me-Downs/Shoes:Mom's closet

Today began with a series of things leading to a bed covered in clothes. Once I had finally found something I went outside to have a mini-photo shoot. Sadly halfway through I realized that this outfit I had spent probably an hour putting together(I know I am ridiculous) was kinda...bleh. You know? Well I ended up changing into this:

Flannel:Kohls/Scarf:Goodwill/Jeans:NYC and CO./Shoes: Mom's closet

At the end of the day I'm still not thrilled with this one. But I will probably tear my closet apart again later and find something worth wearing.

On another note, I wasn't sure if I liked the scarf tied or untied better but looking back on the picture I think I like untied. What do you think? Tied scar: Yay or Nay?

Will be posting a clean week update and whatever other nonsense comes to mind later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment