Clean Week: Rip-Off Post

I've never been one to have loads of motivation, especially when it comes to being healthy and exercising. But as my sisters wedding (see her blog here) quickly approaches everyone has been trying to get fit. I have never cared much, but because my dress is a tad-bit too small I have no choice but to lose some weight.

My sister and I have been doing some last minute bonding time over morning walks and various workouts she has found online. Well tonight while looking at one of my favorite blogs I saw her post about how for the next week she will be eating super healthy and exercising. So I will be joining her and doing the same. Sadly, well not so sadly...I am going to the beach this weekend. So eating that healthy will not be easy. But I will figure something out. I'll be posting updates on how I'm doing so make sure to check up on me! :)

Toodles ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment