The "Posh Fashionista"

There is nothing better than combining your favorite flannel shirt, 5 year old hand me down shorts, and homemade hair clip. Today's outfit made me feel one step closer to being the posh fashionista that I aspire to be. I'm finally starting to get there. :)

Flannel:Kohls/Shorts:hand-me-downs/Glasses: Dollar Tree/Hair Clip: Made by Monica

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not."

On another note, YES! my hair is red.. My mom died it Monday night and I love it :) Also clean week Day One:

Breakfast: Greens/Protein Shake
Second Breakfast: Millet Toast with natural cinnamon peanut butter
Lunch: Forgotten :(
Snack: Apple and Banana (not at the same time)
Dinner: Some sort of beef or roast and peas
I was offered ice cream, popcorn, cookies, etc. today and denied/resisted every bit of it. Hooray!

I'd say today was a success(:

No comments:

Post a Comment