Goodbye Photo Shoot

Hey followers!
If you saw Thursday's post you know that I got a couple cute items from TJMaxx. So of course Friday I was ready to wear them. Friday was spent saying goodbye to one of my best friends and my cousins, aunt, and uncle before my month long trip to Africa. My cousin(12 years old) and I had a mini photo shoot and I really like the way some of the pictures turned out.

Glasses:Dollar Tree/Shirt: TJMaxx/Shorts: Hand-me-downs/Shoes:Dillards

Also this weekend my mom picked me up a few things:

Vest: Ross/Purse: Target

Hats and earrings: Target

Can't wait to wear this stuff and post pictures! Anyways, be prepared for lack of posts this week. I will post as much as possible but considering I'm going halfway around the world in 5 days you'll have to cut me some slack.

Clean Week update:
It would be hard for me to list everything I ate over the weekend but the bad things I ate were doughnuts Saturday morning and Chili's enchilada soup Saturday night...otherwise I did pretty good :)

3 comments:

  1. You look Awesome! Ana did a great job taking the photos. Have a great trip in Africa! We So need to hang out when you come back. :)<3

    ReplyDelete