Clean Week Update

Hey everyone!
Today Clean Week: Day Three went alright. Started off the morning with a nice walk, half a banana, and millet toast with an extremely thin layer of cinnamon peanut butter. Lunch and snacks consisted of salad, chicken sausage(healthy/low calorie), an apple, and a protein bar. Dinner was a delish chicken sandwich with ranch. After band practice my fellow band members and I went to Subway. I didn't have enough money to buy a sub with me, buut I cracked and bought a cookie and a bag of chips(I'll will be making up for that in workouts tomorrow). Then when I got home from church my mom was craving popcorn, so again I cracked. No worries though, tomorrow I will make up for it!

Also, you see the new design?! This beautiful blog is all thanks to my new blogger friend Olivia Collins. I absolutely love her blog and I have always envied her beautiful designs and she was kind enough to do mine. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment